Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 29 - Week 5 - Month 2

This is my first ever reef tank, which I have set up in a 14 gallon Oceanic Biocube. It has 16 pounds of live rock and 10 pounds of live sand. I have added to the equipment that it comes with a 240 Hydor Koralia Nano pump, an Oceanic Protein Skimmer, and a Marineland Stealth Pro Heater. I have also placed a bag of Purigen and some filter floss (which I change every other day), above the Bioballs chamber. In the tank itself I have 1 yellow-tailed damsel, 7 reef hermit crabs, 1 scarlet hermit, 1 emerald crab, 2 turbo snails, 2 nassarius snails, 1 clump of cheatomorpha, 1 frag of sympodium, and 2 green nepthea corals.
I used to have a site, which I started when I first got this tank, that was also logging my progress. I will try to upload my old posts as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment